Monday, April 1, 2013

Our God is Greater

Let go and let God.


The seed I received I will sow.
No weapon formed against me shall remain.
I'm telling and declaring right now, that my God is so much greater and bigger than all my problems. My God is so much more awesomer than the stupid problems and irritating problems. My God is the one true God, who will lift me up upon His shoulders, love me for who I am, and carry me through life. This is our God that I love, that I worship. This is my God, who has such great love that He sent His one and only son to die on the cross for the whole world. Because of Jesus, we are free, no longer bound to sin.
So I declare, for the rest of my life, forevermore, for eternity, that my problems CANNOT and NEVER WILL triumph over me for my GOD is GREATER, STRONGER and HIGHER than any other.
HE was, and is, and is to come. HE is, our SAVIOUR.

No comments: