Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is our God


There's just so much on my mind now.. So many things I'm worried about that I feel like I can break down any moment. It's this unsettled thing and feeling in my heart, where I can't help but get so worried. 

But I know our God is so much greater than all the problems, so I'm telling those problems that our God is greater and so much bigger than them!

Also, Matthew 6:34 says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
I won't worry about tomorrow, I'm trusting in what You say! :)

God knows our situations, God also knows the solutions to them.

Lord, I'm really worried. But I know that You are in control of everything, and that I won't have to worry about tomorrow. Everything's gonna be alright cos You're holding the whole world in Your hands. Help us through everything Lord, and make it okay. I really thank You so much cos even as I declared (or rather, typed) this, I already feel that familiar feeling of a burden being taken from my heart, and I'm still feeling this. Thank You so much Lord. I know that whenever I see only a pair of footprints in the sand, I'll know that's when You are carrying me, wrapping a blanket around me, comforting me and telling me that everything's gonna be alright. Thank You so much :)

I'm really trusting in what You say. Trusting, having faith, loving, going out all the way to declare that I am free and there's a Saviour who loves the world so much. Yes, He loves you and I, and everyone else around. No matter what you've done in your life, He loves you just for who you are, and that's really the most amazing thing ever. No words can describe this feeling that He gives. It's having His protection, security, safety, peace, love, kindness, gentleness, patience, wisdom, strength, courage, and just having Him. You can run to Him anytime, cos He always has open arms for you to run into. He'll make you feel so much better than a cup of hot chocolate can.

This is our God.

Awesome, amazing, faithful, loving, strong, healer, giver, comforting, almighty, alpha and omega, redeemer.

This really is our God.


No comments: